Saturday, December 14, 2013

Adorable Childhood Related Tattoos

   The Cutest Tattoos That Spark Childhood Memories!

    I am the absolute biggest child at heart. If I could I would spend every single day at Disney World. I, myself act like a child a majority of the time. Your childhood and what was significant to you during that time really molds who you are. That is why I just absolutely adore this type of tattoo.

Mickey Mouse Hands Making a Heart:
 Jack Skeleton Key With Sally Locket Heart:
 Incredible Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs Back Piece:
 Disney Princess Sleeve:
Reptar From The Rugrats:

                          
Where The Wild Things Are Back Piece:

 Matilda:
 Disney Castle With Quote Banner:
 Video Game Sleeve:
 Alice In Wonderland Sleeve:
 Minnie Mouse Bow:


Thanks For Stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment